Re: Bugeye Group..... ] BusterCluster2006

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... ] BusterCluster2006
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:56:13 -0700 (PDT)
It is right around the corner from the famous Captain Nemo water beds location
from the past befor the whole block went down in a fire. There claim to fame
was there saying. "Come to Capt'n Nemo's at Euclid and Ball"

  Any way your in the correct area Bob.

  Vigil

"Robert D. Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net> wrote:
  Buster.

I was having trouble with Mapquest and I see that you gave us the address:

1304 Falcon st. and they tell me it should be 1304 South Falcon. You
mention Ball road, and it looks like it should be West Ball Road. Also, my
e mail lists an zip of 82804 and they say it should be 92804.

I think I got the right place but it might confuse some others who are
driving in.

I am not trying to be picky, but perhaps you just don't want me to be there
so you are giving me the wrong info and trying to send me to Disneyland!
Well, it didn't work!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Cheers,

Bob in San Diego

"...When I die, I want to go quietly in my sleep, like my
grandfather...........................Not screaming and yelling like the
other people in his car!"

_____