Spridgets on TV

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgets on TV
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone catch the new PriceLine Commercial. Couple driving in the mountains on
vacation. Their convertible, a beautiful white chrome bumpered Spridget. Only
saw it out of the corner of my eye and wasn't really watching TV, when I see a
shot through the windshield, hey those fenders look like a Spridget. I look
again and see a full front , rear, and side shot of the Spridget while the
commercial drones on. Frankly I found myself thrilled to see one of our cars on
TV and driving no less. So does this car belong to anyone on this list. Anyone
got more details on the commercial shoot..

  British Car Days in Dayton next weekend. Usually a pretty good turnout of
Spridgets and other interesting Bristish automobile memorabilia.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH