Re: BusterCluster2006

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster2006
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:15:57 -0500
1. My wife showed up, and suggested we stopped. Something about us
crawling on our hands and knees towards the bottle for another shot.
2. At the time, I was 42, and I am sure that at 50, I won't be able to
party like that often. Even now, at 44, when I stay up till 3:30, I
find it takes me longer to get up in the morning than it used to. I
went to see the Drams on Thursday night, and didn't get home until
almost 4 am. I had hell getting going again on Friday. For any
interested parties, I have a Drams video on myspace (link at bottom)

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad