Re: Painting a car in an attached garage

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Painting a car in an attached garage
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:49:16 GMT
"Only if you are going to paint it white..."

Depends....MAACO is a franchise. I'm sure good and bad prevail but I've been
lucky
in the two cases I've used the one's which
used to exist in Stamford, then Norwalk.

Both are closed now. Closest one to me now
is in Bridgeport & I will be giving this one a try in due course.

My experience has been they do an extra
good job on our mini-sized Spridgets (and my PO'd '67 VW bug) possibly 'cause
they take so little paint/time to begin with and these "vintage" cars attract
people and thus become an 'advertisement" of sorts.

However...they ARE franchises. Your experience may differ. :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)