Re: What to do with Buster Cluster Pictures.....

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: What to do with Buster Cluster Pictures.....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 03:52:29 -0500
ROFLMAO!!!!    Rob, you should have been there!!   It is important to
know that the "flat cat" (made by my lovely wife) is named "Fred Flat
Fat Cat" (say that 3 times really fast!!).
Of course we all know who owns a cat named Fred....     Howdy there
Cap'n....  ;-)
Just a little fun at Fred's expense....

Anyway, Fred Flat Fat Cat (hereafter FFFC) is made in such a way that
he looks very much like "sail" cat (roadkill) until you turn him over
where you will find a pouch for inserting a brick so that he may be
used as a bonifide wheel chock. Our own Paul A. produced a suitable
brick so that FFFC could be used to chock the rear wheel on Busters
Bugeye (hereafter BB).

Most importantly, Al Clemens (and perhaps others?) have a picture of
Frank wearing one of the two Flat Cats like a coonskin hat.

Enquiring minds......etc.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City still laughing....