Re: The Cluster

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: The Cluster
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:38:55 -0400
This is what we formed the OSHIT group about a few years ago. The fun
the excitement, the meeting new/old people. That feeling of
camaraderie and satisfaction in watching that first drive.

I enjoy that and am sad that I could not make the trek to
BusterCluster. I am thrilled that those that made it found out what
we East Coasters have known for a while. Just get together and get it
done. No formal organization, just plan a day or weekend and go do
it. And have a blast!!!

As always, looking forward to the next one I can get to.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.