Re: air conditioning

To: spritenut@comcast.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: air conditioning
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:06:02 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2006 3:12:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@comcast.net writes:

Something from a modern jap car should be adaptable.
I have seen you  work, you can do it ;)

I've been researching it for the TR4 and to update the dealer AC  system
installed on the BGT.

One web page I found praises the Seiko rotary compressor found on VWs and
BMWs as being smooth and less power hungry. Vintage Air and the others may be a

great source of condensors and such, but I thinks I'll look for a wrecked
Beetle  first.

You can also mount the condensor away from the radiator and use an electric
fan to cool it.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"