Re: Next time, Cluster Pizza

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Next time, Cluster Pizza
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:21:19 -0500
On 8/2/06, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:

>        one had just been to louisanna, he went into a deli and asked
>        for coffee.. the man behind the counter said, coffee, just a
>        regular coffee.. the NY guy says yeah a regular coffee.. and he
>        got it BLACK! .. complaining that the idiot down south didn't
>        even know what a regular coffee was!!!!.. the poor NYer was too
>        myopic to know that EVERYWHERE but NY, .. regular means COFFEE
>        ONLY, .. BLACK...... not .. well you know!

Moreover, if you go down into the Acadian Triangle and order coffee it
comes THICK & BLACK & full of ROAST CHIKAREE!!  You Yankees best stay
clear of dat stuff 'cause it is strong enuf to push yo bateaux up the
bayou, I gar-on-tee!!  Two cups of dat stuff'll keep you wired for
several days!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City