Re:Some BusterCluster pics updated....

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re:Some BusterCluster pics updated....
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:18:35 -0700
Alan wrote:  ....."I guess Buster is a bit busy now tidying up and
finishing off the BusterCluster business."

My apologies to everyone!  After everyone left, I came down with the Bug
of the Season....virus type, not automotive...and have been wiped.  And
Al Clemens is still here;  returning home tonight at midnight.  And yes,
there is one helluva wonderful mess still out around the pool and in the
garage.  Time to write e-mail has not been on my side.

Al took close to 1,000 (yes, ONE THOUSAND) photos of the BusterCluster.
That is what happens when you have a someone who has been professional
photographer for almost 60 years, and has more Nikkons than you can
count.  Al has been busy under the grapefruit tree to which I became so
attached, editing and doing the artists tinkering with them.  He now has
them down to two CD's which I will be copyiong and mailing out to everyone.

PLEASE NOTE:  I would sincerely appreciate receiving any photos that
others have taken so I can add them to the master CD that will be mailed
to everyone.  Because he is a professional does not mean that Al's are
"better" than those that you have shot, for each carry differnet memories.

Tonight, I take Al to LAX, and I guess the BusterCluster finally comes
to a close except in the minds and memories of all who were here.  I am
the fortunate one, for I then get to begin cleaning up the garage.
Every tool;  every spare part;  every spot of grease will bring to my
mind a memory of part of that wonderful experience that we all had.  I,
not you, will get to savor those moments one last time as I clean
up--no, ruin the site of a mystical, magical time called the BusterCluster.

Then, come the Golden Anniversary of the Sprite, I will once again be
able to share with all of you that sweet little car that you breathed
life into once again.

Buster