Buster Cluster Picture Album

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Buster Cluster Picture Album
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:25:22 -0500
All,

Robert Houston sent some more pictures and I now have them up on the
Yahoo photo album at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/bustercluster2006/

There are still some people I couldn't put names to in these pictures
so please check them and let me know so I can get the captions
correct. In the two days I was there, I wasn't able to memorize every
one's name so if your picture is there with no name on it, its because
I'm an idiot with a short memory  ;-)   Please also let me know of any
misspelled names......

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City