Cheap Sprite

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap Sprite
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:44:57 -0500
Probably a $200 car, since it doesn't have an engine.

1968 Austin Healey Sprite / NOT MG but close - $600

----

Reply to: sale-189326963@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-08-02, 2:29PM CDT

1968 Austin Healey Sprite for sale 600.00 This car is the sister car to the
MG MIDGET of the same year.

Car was in storage from 1978 until a few years ago, purchased, disassembled,
and then stored again when I bought it some 9 months ago.

Seems to be all there except for the engine block, Prior Owner said it was
not repairable and did not have replacement. They pop up on the auction site
all the time.

Unfortuantly, I no longer have a desire to rebuild this car and it has sat.
Now it needs to go to make room in the garage.

There is some rust and minor body damage but far less than any I have seen
on others of its age. There are some extra parts, a new radiator and I can
help with delivery if the right price of purchase is agreed upon.

Have title.

Make offer if interested 971-6599 or email.

Michael Graziano
The Home Retreat
249 West 2nd St

Austin, TX  78701