Re: 1500 Clutch hydraulics

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Clutch hydraulics
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:34:01 -0500
Incredible.  That was it.

Put it in 4th, gave a few hits of the starter with the clutch disengaged,
wheels chocked, and the brakes on, and it broke free.  Clutch releases
perfectly.

40 years of working on these things and I've only seen stuck disks on
engines that have been sitting for many years.  Never even on a car that had
sat over just a couple of years.  This pristine, genuine 14,000-mile car sat
for a mere 2 weeks since she last drove it.

Thanks - like my mom used to say, you learn something every day !!

Karl

derf wrote...