Re: Driver's handbook

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Driver's handbook
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:43:29 -0500
At 09:59 PM 8/4/2006, Jay Fishbein wrote:

>Peter,
>That's an original manual and somewhat common. I assume at some point it
>was produced as a replacement manual for those owners who couldn't find
>the glove box or parcel tray in their Mk I's and II's.
-------
That's because it was clipped to the sunvisor!

This one has a typical dealer's stamp throughout it. So probably
delivered with a Mark II, but realizing the owner would become like
we all have, and buy another Sprite.

"You know you're a Sprite nut when the reply to the question "How
many do you have?" includes fractions."

PPP