Re: Oddity - At least for US listers

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oddity - At least for US listers
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:27:18 -0400 (EDT)
Brad,
The last Sprites, both AH Sprites and Austin Sprites, were never imported to
the US. There is some confusion that this car is listed as a '71 and I can't
explain that other than to speculate that it was given a model year when it was
first registered. Maybe one of our UK listers can shed some light on this
burning question.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/   Now, New and Improved