Off-topic - West coast bldg material contact needed

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off-topic - West coast bldg material contact needed
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:06:10 -0500
Sorry to use the list for this, but since there are so many West Coasters on
the Spridgets list, and so much off-topic stuff anyway...

I need a contact with a West Coast roofing supplier who carries Certainteed
shingles.  I want to order a few bundles of a product that's not available in
the Midwest, and I need someone who will UPS them to me.

While I could probably just call random dealers, I'd prefer to have a contact
someone knows and has dealt with.

Please contact me off-list if you know someone.

Thanks!

Karl Vacek  KVacek@Ameritech.net