Re: [midgetsprite] Whew!!!! What a relief!

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Whew!!!! What a relief!
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:01:04 -0500
Don't you guys see what is happening, this is all a ploy by the big oil
companies to get more money from us.  They did it on purpose, and I heard on
Art Bell that Dick Chaney was on a hunting trip in Alaska and shot the
pipeline on purpose in order to create a spill so that Halliburton could get
a contract to clean it up, there by shutting down the supply to china and
the west coast so as to drive up prices.  When will you guys ever get it???

Oh and for those wanting and looking forward to paying more for gas...all I
can say is when you buy gas why not go ahead and pay the difference of what
the going rate is and give it to your favorite charity, this way you can pay
more and enjoy the good feeling on two fronts.

Now back to building my shop so I can finish my Sprite and get 30mpg.....

Charlie