More DCOE woes

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More DCOE woes
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:47:38 -0400
I adjusted my Weber float to find out my high end lack of power was
ignition. Dizzy weights semi stuck. All fixed now.
But now I have the throttle race or stay high between shifts.
It sounds like a kid learning to drive a stick and I hate that.
I re adjusted the float in case it was too full. I still don't
understand what/where I am adjusting on a Weber float. The one number I
need is not anywhere and nobody knows it. I adjust a float by how much
room is between the needle and the float tab. NOT the float to the lid
cause I still bent the tab under the needle and the float>lid never changed.
Anyway, what causes the idle to stay high a second or so after I let off
the gas?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ