Re: Portland, OR area

To: "William McLeod" <wbmcleod@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Portland, OR area
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 18:02:21 -0700
Hi, David or William?

I live in Portland, and you're right, there is a lot of British car activity
here.  Lot's of clubs that are pretty active, 3 significant Brit car repair
shops, 2 good stocking suppliers of Brit car parts.  I'm a Minor one!

On Labor day weekend there is the ABFM at Portland International Raceway
(PIR) with well over 700 cars usually showing up for the Sat. main show and
a decent Brit. only parts swap meet on Sunday.

Looks like your son will have a good fix of Brit car stuff in the area.

Hope your son enjoys his stay here, it's a great place to live.  It's just
too bad when we get a half inch of snow in the winter, the place gets
paralyzed!!  As in nothing moves!!

BTW, yes, there are some triumphs here!

Best, Paul A