Anybody Out There?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody Out There?
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:42:37 -0700 (PDT)
Oops!  I "hit" enter instead of "tab" on that last email  What I meant to
say was, just to see if anyone is posting today I have today's freebie.  I
was going through my box of miscellaneous stuff and found a temp gauge
adapter to move the bulb from the radiator to the head when you are
upgrading to a 1275.  I must have bought 2 because there already is one on
my car.  It has the nice new copper sealing washer with it.  The first
person answering this email that wants it gets it mailed out tomorrow in a
padded envelope.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2