Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Lists, lists, and more lists

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Lists, lists, and more lists
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:58:17 -0700
.     Jay wrote:  "This reminds me of that mortgage commercial featuring
"Stanley Johnson" where he says at the end: 'Somebody help me!'"

Pity he wasn't driving a Sprite around on the lawn instead of a mower!

Funny how with the Internet lists today, our cup now runneth over.  Just
a decade ago, we were lucky if we knew a handful of other Spridget
owners, let alone someone across the country!  How did we manage?

Buster