RE: Bugeye Group - team dot net list

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Group - team dot net list
From: "Bill Miller (LBC's)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:02:57 -0400
That is so true... Even if you are just sitting listening to the old salts
talk.  (which is what I did yesterday at 8I3, and what I do most of the time
on this list)

Something else I find interesting, I have a handful of LBC's - Sprite,
Spitfires, and an MGB.  Yet, when I have a question on any of them, I
generally ask THIS list first, be it for the 'B or the spitfire...  Everyone
here is willing and wanting to help - regardless of the car.

I haven't had the sprite out in two years, as my 'B became my daily driver.
I was thinking about thinning the herd - but, you know, the sprite is one
that I will keep, primarily because of this circle of friends.

Bill