Sales pitch - Bugeye 'stuff'

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sales pitch - Bugeye 'stuff'
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:17:05 -0400
    I have the remains of a '59 Bugeye racer that I would like to move as a
complete piece.

    It is very rough and would serve as a core or source of spares for another
running car.

    Frame is shot, sheet metal is poor to fair, some is salvageable. Engine,
tranny, rear end (locked?), oil cooler, front discs, roll bar, etc are all
there but would need rebuilt for use.

    Give me a call or a return e-mail and I can forward a few very scary
photos if you are genuinely interested.

    Offered to the list before parting to e-Bay.

    Thanks,

                                                Charley Braum

                                                412 287 8935 - cell

                                                cbaustin@verizon.net