Little Known Spridget Resource

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Little Known Spridget Resource
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:59:33 -0400
Fellow Listers,

There is a little known Spridget resource on the web that gets discussed
occasionally, but should be known to everyone.

It is part of Larry Miller's website and is a list of Spridget Members
by Country and State.
http://www.ado13.com/list/email/files/LIST.HTM

Larry compiled this from information that listers provided voluntarily
and it is an excellent list of people and their cars. It more
importantly serves the purpose of a source of people that can be of
assistance in different geographic areas. I have used it several times
to find listers to look at cars I was considering buying and needed
surveyed.

Larry still maintains and updates this page and I recommend that anyone
interested in being included on this area of his website, email their
information to Larry at millerls@ado13.com
<http://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/MsgReply?msgid=59715&action=reply&style=any&title=Reply&x=-1576580204>

The only required contact information is your email address
<http://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/MsgReply?msgid=59715&action=reply&style=any&title=Reply&x=-1576580204>
Name:
City:
State/Province:
Area Code:
Phone(Home):
NetAddress:
Web Site:  <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>
Model:
Comment:
Model:
Comment:
Check:  Yes/No
Where:  (Area you are willing to go to examine a car.)
Who You Are:  (Free form field for a bio on yourself and your cars, your
work in the Peace Corps, what you did last summer, whether YOU have ever
seen Bob Shlafer, your vices, etc. etc.)

Currently 286 members are listed for 396 cars.

(Before you wonder whether I am asking you to inundate Larry with work
on this, I did this with Larry's permission.)

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/   Now, New and Improved