Isuzu / Spridget Dizzy Swap

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Isuzu / Spridget Dizzy Swap
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:50:08 -0500
Hi,
I understand the following dizzies can be modified to work in A-series engines:

Make Model Year Engine
ISUZU PICKUP 86-87 2.0L
ISUZU PICKUP 83-85 2.0L
ISUZU TROOPER 84-86 2.0L Thru 1/86
ISUZU I MARK 1985 1.8L
ISUZU I MARK 83-84 1.8L

Cardone 31-550

I haven't been able to locate one at a reasonable price (<$50), yet.
If anyone has access to one or more I would gladly appreciate a lead
on one.  If anyone wants to buy two and send them to me, I will do the
modifications and send one back, and pay for one unit for myself
(again <$50).  I would need a Spridget dizzy drive gear, too.  If I
find one I will do the mods and report on the process.
Cheers,
Derf