Re: Rear Suspension Problems/Options

To: <sswarin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Suspension Problems/Options
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:12:25 -0700
Hi  Steve,

Tube shocks are a waste of money.  The originals will give excellent
performance if they are in good working order.  Either test them by
actuating them by hand through their range of motion and assure yourself
that they offer smooth and even resistance to sudden movement, or just send
them to Peter C. for rebuild.  Lifetime guarantee, cheaper than a tube shock
kit, maintains originality(if you care), and works great.
No opinion on the springs.

Glen Byrns