Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] Re: Aren't grandsons

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] Re: Aren't grandsons
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
My wife has a sticker on her car.

  "I child proofed my house"

  "But they still get in"

  I thought it was great. .. . ... ...
  We have two 20 years olds still at home.

  Vigil

"Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@msn.com> wrote:
  "My grandson beat the S--t out of...."

...and Grandpa is proud of this??? Another
example of ignorant "adult leadership"???

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

If you must unsubscribe from the Bugeye Interest Group, please send an email
to: bugeye-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
group, you may go to the website and change your subscription to "Web Only" and
you will not receive any emails.

Yahoo! Groups Links