Stuff I don't need.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuff I don't need.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:56:33 -0500
Anyone need any of this stuff before I trade it away or ebay it?

Weber 40DCOE and Warneford manifold.  Manifold is pretty long with
nice Warneford linkage.  Carb is missing float valve and will need
jets/chokes/etc. changed, I'm sure.  I think the chokes in it are 30s.
 Carb should be able to work well, according to Vizard, up to mild
performance 1275, with proper jets/chokes/etc.
$135

MGB Intake for Weber DCOE.
$75

Mini Spares intake for single HIF6 on Mini.  New, never on a car, but
currently has a carb bolted to it.
$65

Used HIF6 carb in very good condition for above manifold.  Your choice
of with or without cold starting enrichment circuit.
$55

The prices reflect what I have invested in the stuff, so the prices
are kinda firm.  Frank, if you want anything of mine it is pretty much
yours for the asking.  I'm open to trades on anything.
Cheers,
Derf