Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] Re: Aren't grandsons

To: spritenut@comcast.net, b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] Re: Aren't grandsons
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:35:03 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/2006 5:22:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@comcast.net writes:

What  about my son knocked up your honor student?
Or my kid is an honor student.  Yes your honor, no your honor.

Around here it's   MY SON HAS PERFECT ATTENDANCE AT LA TUNA  FCF  (Federal
Correctional Facility)

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"