was: Not a virgin anymore... NOW: Rubber Lubrication

To: "Engfehr, John (J.D.)" <jengfehr@ford.com>
Subject: was: Not a virgin anymore... NOW: Rubber Lubrication
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:43:05 -0500
It IS a disease, as I now has 5 of them. Also, while dismantling the
65 last night, I found the orginal rubber boot that goes over the push
button on the starter solenoid. It isn't torn, but it looks like if I
don't treat it soon, it will dry out and tear. Any ideas on what to
soak it in to prolong it's life??

Brad