RE: everyday elec. fuel pump

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: RE: everyday elec. fuel pump
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:05:07 -0700
Years ago I bought the solid state pump from Napa.  It was listed in their
book as for Austin Healey (all), 2 to 4 psi.  AC has a solid state pump
12v110c but I'm not sure what the psi rating is, I just bought one for my
boat.
                Crash

I found the NAPA part number for this pump also.  It is NAPA P74019, but
the NAPA online web site shows a picture of the pump and states its rated
for 5.8-8.7 PSI.  Frank, isn't this a little high, or are you running a
pressure regulator?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
P.S. BTW- this is the same pump as at Autozone because Google came up with
a cross reference spreadsheet that gave the NAPA, Carquest and Carter part
numbers for the same part.