Gen-you-wine Bugeye Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gen-you-wine Bugeye Spridget
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:11:44 -0400
Some time I'd like to try that with my '67 bugeye Frankensprite.

But I don't want you guys screwing up the works with your "helpful"
emails to potential suckers...I mean customers.

Bidniss is bidniss, my favorite pimp used to say. These "trunked"
bugeyes are CLASSICS!  "Thought to have been driven by Sterling Moss,
John Sprinzel and Lorenzo Bandini."

Buy now!  Recent sales touched the $8,000 mark and are only going up!

Contact me off-list. Now.

Shady Acres Used Car and Camper Shell Sales

Visit us at www.itsneverdonethatbefore.com
<http://www.itsneverdonethatbefore.com/>

----