re: North Carolina

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: North Carolina
From: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:47:27 -0400
>>My wife and I are going to be driving through North Carolina this weekend
>(Fri-Sun), from Greensboro, to Asheboro, to Asheville, to Boone, to
>Greensboro.

  Hi Mike!
  You'll be about an hour-and-a-half west of me at Asheboro, 2 hrs at
Greensboro.  :-(
  And, unfortunately, I have a shooting match on Saturday.

  Didn't someone recently show up on the list from Lenoir?  You'd have to pass
near there traveling between Asheboro and Asheville, or between Greensboro and
Asheville.
  Ed in (Raleigh) NC

--
  "It followed me home, Mother.  Can I eat it?" - Ririt