Spridget Booooks

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Booooks
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:07:25 -0400
Just a note that, while searching for the new Healeys In Competition
book that was recently published, I noticed that Terry Horler's book is
now in paperback at  a very reasonable $16.47

There is also a copy of Eric Dymock's Spridget book on ebay with a very
reasonable shipping fee.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprites-and-Midgets-by-E-Dymock-1981_W0QQitemZ160013177937QQihZ006QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This book has some very good period pics that could be useful to anyone
restoring a Bugeye or interested in Sprite history.

Horler Link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0760314497/sr=1-2/qid=1156518170/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-5527655-6244044?ie=UTF8&s=books

Healeys In Competition Link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1861268289/sr=1-1/qid=1156518217/ref=sr_1_1/002-5527655-6244044?ie=UTF8&s=books

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/   Now, New and Improved

"You got a light, mac? No...but I've got a dark brown overcoat." Vivian
Stanshall