Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster--Grab handle

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster--Grab handle
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:44:38 -0500
> Now, tell me, 'cause I gotta know.  From my house to New Jersey I can
> understand.  Did it make any stops between Toms River, New Jersey, and
> Australia?  I gotta know!

My Dear Dr. Watson,
Have you interrogated all parties that had access to the area about
the alleged wherabouts of the handle?
I seem to recall some emails bubbling with praise about grandsons.
Said small childred frequently find nice, shiny objects, like grab
handles, irresistable.
Yours,
Sherlock

P.S. I'm not inferring theft.  But, if they were my children, one
would have picked it up, struck the other on the head, and placed the
"weapon" in the freezer or something.