Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:08:09 -0500
I think the Brits fought valiantly in two world wars.  At least they
are faithful allies of ours.  We could have let the Germans keep
France, though.  When the allies sent troops in to liberate Europe,
Degall (sp, I know) wouldn't endorse currency printed by the allies.
What a jackass.  Here we come to free your country and return it to
you but you won't honor the currency because you didn't print it.
Things have gone downhill since.  BTW, wasn't that a French car that
the Sprite raced?