RE: WAS: Some help needed NOW: Chuck clothed

To: "John G Deikis" <John.Deikis@va.gov>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: WAS: Some help needed NOW: Chuck clothed
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:57:40 -0400
well , errrr , ummm , yup! that's me !  also vintage motorsports 2006
annual has a mis captioned picture of me at sebring ahead of an elva in
"sunset bend" heading onto the start/finish straight.
BTW a few years ago the SVRA had a pumpkin decorating contest & we
decorated my saab and the darn car was soooo wierd it actually won over
some very very well done "dremel tool" carved well done real pumpkins!
so , charlie brown , there really is a "great pumpkin!"   LOL!

chuck.
i must admit the young lady who interviewed me was really quite stunning!