MGB for Parts in Baton Rouge

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB for Parts in Baton Rouge
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 22:21:07 -0500
I ran across a B for parts.  The owner has a salvage title but I think
the car is a basket case.  It has been sitting outside too long.  The
top and interior are bad.  It has an Aluminum hood, wire wheels, and a
Weber downdraft setup.  It is a chrome bumper car although I didn't
see any bumpers.  The owner is Gene and he can be reached at
225-275-3411.  He works for one of the nicest, most honest mechanics
in town so he can probably be trusted although I don't know him well.