RE: Fwd: [midgetsprite] AH value and cooler cap

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Fwd: [midgetsprite] AH value and cooler cap
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:02:08 -0400
if it's a factory race car , wich it could possibly be , that car has
incredible value starting with the fact of it being a factory car weither
it was a winner at some event or never raced being a back up car that was
never raced by the factory.    throw into the mix of "what's it worth" ,
who drove the car and who has owned the car after the car was sold could be
rather shocking as to what it might really be worth!
homoligation papers are easily gotten as they "state" the car's specific
specifications wich the FIA requires the car to meet!   i have period
homoligation papers for my 1960 saab 93F , wich were sent to me from saabs
factory museum curator.
there are a lot of copies or fake racing cars out there in the world right
now.   some poor unsuspecting buyers have been taken by these fake cars
thinking they were buying the real  car!    possibly aquiring a BMHT for
the car would be a good start and possibly log books with events & dates to
trace it's history.

chuck

Lbs of