RE: Bonnet Hardware

To: "'Dick Byrne'" <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bonnet Hardware
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:48:32 -0500
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Byrne [mailto:lindalnhvt@nhvt.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 8:22 PM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonnet Hardware

I've recently purchased a bonnet for my bugeye. It was previously used for
racing and has holes for hood pins near the firewall. It also has rubber
"latches" on the bottom corners of the bonnet.
I could use some help finding the following:

1.A reputable supplier of decent quality hood pins that don't rust in 6
months. I'll need the pins and hardware to fit into the holes that are
already there.

2. Sources for bonnet "latches". I have the rubber latch part, but no
receiver half to attach to the rocker.  I'd also consider a nicer looking
latch.

I'm trying to get these two things identified ad fit because I'm about
ready to paint and want to fill or use holes as necessary.
Thanks.
Dick Byrne