Re: Spridget Friends of MGB's

To: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Spridget Friends of MGB's
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:49:46 -0400
Norm wrote:

>  Try over $40,000 spent over 10 years in upgrading the
>B & making it as bulletproof as it is.  Then looking at the final sales
>price of $9,402.

Norm, Norm, Norm. Shame on you for posting numbers like that. What if a
spouse sees that kind of info and asks, "How much have you spent, Honey?"
Well, you can imagine the problems you create for the rest of us! Please,
please, be more careful. Maybe we need a code like "My Sprite cost me 40
Spridget Units and I sold it for .94 Spridget units."
LOL LOL

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite