Re: No LBC Content - Chinese toilet

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spritenut@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: No LBC Content - Chinese toilet
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:27:40 EDT
In a message dated 9/4/2006 5:59:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

"heco in  honduras"!

The State Department through US Customs sets  up what they call
"initiatives" that give duty free or duty discounts to goods assembled or
manufactured in
various areas.  That's why so many of your clothes are made  in the
Carribean, Honduras, or other countries.  Some of the initiatives  work pretty
well
from a manufacturing standpoint.  Some, like the  Sub-Saharan intitiative
didn't
work well because the  countries there dont  have factories, roads, rail, or
ports.

I can personally vouch from my college days that some imports from the
Honduras were pretty decent!

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"