RE: Tie Rod lubing

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Tie Rod lubing
From: Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:37:22 -0700
Well, these are brand Q-H's so I won't worry about greasing them. So I
guess after I torque those down I'm aligning and bleeding. Then the new
recored and repaired radiator goes in.

Anybody have a length measurement on the standard fan belt? The one
that's currently on there is a bit loose. Can this be procured locally?
I'm hoping to get it on the road by this weekend.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com