You are a goodt man....typical Spridget owner

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: You are a goodt man....typical Spridget owner
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:09:31 -0700
Colin...

The grab handle arrived safe and sound!  I can't thank you enough for
your participation in the BusterCluster!  Your participation recognition
will be in the mail soon.  Now, as I am driving around and notice the
handle, it will immediately bring to mind a faceless friend in a far and
distant land!  I still can't understand how you and Frank got my Around
the World Handle  so quickly from Anaheim to Tom's River, New Jersey, to
Dural, Australia, and back to Anaheim so quickly.

Thank you again, and I will do it in person when you show up at the
Golden Jubilee!

Buster Evans