Re: post-paint buffing and other mess's i've made?

To: "KrkLH@cs.com" <KrkLH@cs.com>, john.dagostino@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: post-paint buffing and other mess's i've made?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:53:24 -0400
LMAO!    i usually "salvage" metal cabnets or shelving when i see stuff out at
the curb on trash days for shop storage units.    i kinda believe "free" is
good , considering the poor quality of the stuff available for purchase in the
stores.    i picked up a 6' tall 2 door metal wardrobe or coat  cabnet a long
time ago wich is a dark brown wrinkle finish.     it has a permanent spattering
of white dots wich after the compound dried i realised what a mess i had made
after the stuff set into the wrinkle finish..........
that sorta taught me yet another buffer lesson too!   do NOT wear clothes you
choose to get really clean again !   i now have a shop apron that  i can
literally just take outside and hose off.
buffer compound in the washing machine is (for some reason i'm not "getting" )
not very highly reguarded ....that lesson goes  very much "hand in hand" with
using the dish washer to clean tools........(or the oven in the house to force
cure paint.....)   ;)

chuck