Front Wheel Bearings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Wheel Bearings
From: "John Roberts" <robe3099@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:52:14 -0500
I'm planning on doing some work this weekend on my Midget.

Does anyone have a walkthrough for replacing the front wheel bearings on a
71 Midget?  Any tips, tricks, headsup or good old fashioned advice?

I am most concerned with installing the bearings facing the proper way.

I'm also wondering about how much wheel bearing grease (bearing set came
with a small packet) to apply.  The bearings in the kit came sealed in
plastic wrap and look like they are already packed with bearing grease.  Do
I need to pack more in, or anything?

Thanks for your help, guys!

John Roberts
Birmingham, AL