Re: FS/T HIF6 with Manifold for MINI 1275 Application

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FS/T HIF6 with Manifold for MINI 1275 Application
From: Jim Rogers <JARplanner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:45:23 -0700
The Mini (original Austin & Morris  - not BMW MINI) manifold will fit on
a Spridget 1275, BUT it angles the SU up higher than the correct
Spridget manifold. On the Bugeye the bonnet will hit the cap of the HIF6
and make a cute little dimple in the bonnet. This I know from
experience. I don't know if the bonnet on later Spridgets will have the
same clearance problems.

I can highly recommend the HIF6 for a strong street car. I have the same
setup on my Bugeye.

Just my $0.02.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA