RE: Minilite Wheels

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>, Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Minilite Wheels
From: Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:41:21 -0700
Those "may" fit but he states " I hear they fit bmw 2002's, opel cars,
vw rabbits and so forth".All of these vehicles mentioned are actually
4x100mm. As you stated in your previous e-mail, 4x4" is 101.6mm. They
will work with a slight redrilling/ovaling of the bolt holes (BTDT)

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com