Re: Miss at Revs

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Miss at Revs
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:10:01 -0700
3 plugs seem OK, #4 is oily.  Try swapping #4 with one of the good ones and
see what happens in awhile.  If the new plug now in #4 gets oily and the
swapped plug starts to clean up, I'd be suspicious of a bad plug wire for
starters.  They do go bad, you know.  Good wires gone bad!  How terrible!

If the swap clears it up, replace that wire.  If it remains the same,
replace the plug!  Try the cheap and easy-obvious rather than buying a new
wiring harness!!  It might be another cause, but this is easy to eliminate
as a problem.

Paul A