Re: front tube shocks

To: "Andy Webster" <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>,
Subject: Re: front tube shocks
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 07:07:09 -0500
Andy, before you go trying to out-engineer the engineers who first designed
your car, talk to Peter C. from this list. He is the guy you want to talk to
about shocks for British cars.

peter@nosimport.com

We will be at Road America until late Sunday so don't expect a reply until
Monday.

Larry Daniels