back to list

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: back to list
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:08:57 -0700
My wife and I just got back from a two week 25th anniversary cruise in Alaska.
We had a wonderful time, but to the last day I was on the prowl for LBCs.
Hopeless.  NO LBC's in Alaska at all.  There was a fellow who had several
restored American Bantams that lived in Ketchikan, but that hardly counts.
Finally on our last day before flying home I saw a perfect Austin America go
by in downtown Vancouver.

I did see one very unusual little car rotting away in a backyard in Skagway,
but I'll search out what is is before reporting.

Glen Byrns